• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Time To Sell

28 posts in this topic

Well I still have a number of GA/Atom Age Jungle/Jumbo type books. Thinking of putting them on ebay but wondering if anyone is interested here first. Several of you have recieved them as prizes and know that Fine is probably a titch of an undergrade for them (if not please say so here?!)

So just wondering if anyone is interested in a list with my prices before I go to ebay. Please feel no obligation. I still have to p[ack and mail etc. Same work but just getting a feel first. If any interest will post some titles/numbers/conditions.

Well I still have a number of GA/Atom Age Jungle/Jumbo type books. Thinking of putting them on ebay but wondering if anyone is interested here first. Several of you have recieved them as prizes and know that Fine is probably a titch of an undergrade for them (if not please say so here?!)

So just wondering if anyone is interested in a list with my prices before I go to ebay. Please feel no obligation. I still have to p[ack and mail etc. Same work but just getting a feel first. If any interest will post some titles/numbers/conditions.

I'm looking for a nice copy of Green Mask (V2) #4? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

What have you got in the Jungle/Jumbo category? any bondage covers?

What have you got in the Jungle/Jumbo category? any bondage covers?

Everyone asks for Bondage Covers! lol. Lemme check and see!

I don't have enough Fiction House! This could give me an excuse to buy some. cloud9.gif

Hmmm - actually a bit of interest - thought I was gonna be laughed off the boards! Let me compile a list and scans and link them. Between now and tomorrow.

PM me a list.

Timely

One thing I DO like about Timley - gets right to the point! I will PM a list and can scan anything you be interested in. Front and back. Same for anyone else.

Give them to me for free! grin.gif

PM me a list.

Timely

One thing I DO like about Timley - gets right to the point! I will PM a list and can scan anything you be interested in. Front and back. Same for anyone else.

I believe I already DID give you two? frown.gif

PM me a list.

Timely

tongue.gif

PM me a list.

Timely

tongue.gif

Man? A tongue? A TONGUE? MAN!!!!! Next time it will be a (think quick Pov) a...a...a...a...A NEW DEFENDERS 129 in CGC 3.0!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK - this is what I am selling at this point. Figure condition is Fine minimum and often better. Will send scans to those interested.

Fight 60

Jumbo 73

Jumbo 100

Jumbo 104

Jumbo 114

Jumbo 125

Jumbo 139

Jungle 57

Jungle 68

Jungle 98

Jungle 125

Jungle 141

Jungle 143

OK - this is what I am selling at this point. Figure condition is Fine minimum and often better. Will send scans to those interested.

Fight 60

Jumbo 73

Jumbo 100

Jumbo 104

Jumbo 114

Jumbo 125

Jumbo 139

Jungle 57

Jungle 68

Jungle 98

Jungle 125

Jungle 141

Jungle 143

Scans please of any and all BONDAGE covers.