• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heroes Con ...Whos going...where ya staying

108 posts in this topic

We Know now that we will be setting up at Booth #121, Next to the Concession stand & The Independeant Tables.

Stop by & say "HI" & protect your collectibles with us.

Then Have a Pretzel.

well wife decided to come along, drop me off, and head to eastern NC to visit family so that blows the $36 a night motel 6 on the interstate as I will have no car. Looks like i'll be staying at the marriot. Hope it turns out better than that westin. I think I stayed at the marriot two years ago.

i re did my reservations and booked at the hilton. Hoping for the best.

i just saw ed brubacker cancelled. Lame.

i think i'm at the hilton also come to think of it. I picked the first one listed. hm maybe I should get a confirmation.

Definitely need to link up for a spell to say hey. I have been looking forward to meeting the Nerf-man for some time. I will shoot you my cell via PM. That doesn't sound too "stalker-ish" huh? hmlol

]

do it!

I owe you some beers for serving my country!

I am a patriot first and my hat goes off to all the men and women carrying the torch of

freedom for her today.

So it would be an honor to get up with you.

so is there going to be a place, restaurant, or bar that you guys are going to meet at this year?

I'm only going to be there for a half-day on Sun, but it would cool to meet some of the crew.

LMK

_wally