• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Burntboys pics from NYCComicCon

47 posts in this topic

here are a handful of pics from Friday;

Byron and Maria (TVComics) getting ready for the dealers and VIPS early friday before the general public.

P1000620-1.jpg

Here's another star struck fan of mine begging for a picture;

P1000621-1.jpg

But then Doug got in on the act, as well;

P1000622.jpg

and then i found these two up to no good;

P1000623.jpg

More to follow, if this works out................

Good ole Brian, straight to Daves booth

lol

i forgot to point out that if you can take your focus off of the babe with Doug, that's our own Foolkiller checking out the fabulous books of Dave (?) Kapelka in the background.

and that's BronzeandSilver (Paul of ToonTumbler fame) on the right side in the blue shirt.

Here's a lifesize Silver Surfer that was located right behind our booth;

P1000625.jpg

here's a group shot that will be more interesting in a moment (check out the Blonde);

P1000626.jpg

and now it makes more sense;

P1000627.jpg

this may have won the award for the briefest pants at the show - about as deep as a belt;

P1000628.jpg

here's a fun couple;

P1000629.jpg

here's (right to left) Detective 27, MCMiles and the lovely Mrs Miles;

P1000630.jpg

and i believe this is (forgive me if i screw some of the names up) Evilsly (?), Dam60 and Bill (Shadroch).

P1000631.jpg

and here we have Detective27 again, Danny (Mutant Keys) and (I"M blanking here);

P1000632.jpg

and this is me and my two Euro buddies ParisFred (France) and Goldust40 (Andy from England); I think our collective expressions can be summed up in the Beer glasses and wine bottles in front of us;

P1000636.jpg

and last but not least, Paul (Silverandbronze), Mr Woogieman and little Woogie; (Great Dinner - many thanks to Brian for pulling it all together......... :acclaim:

P1000637.jpg

and this is me and my two Euro buddies ParisFred (France) and Goldust40 (Andy from England); I think our collective expressions can be summed up in the Beer glasses and wine bottles in front of us;

And a good time was had by all....maybe just not remembered the following day.

that's Evilash next to DAM60.

Don't you own any shoes besides flip-flops, man? Think of all the disgusting Con-grunge you get all over your feet urgh