• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Burntboys pics from NYCComicCon

47 posts in this topic

I'm Asian. I love flip flops. I'm wearing them right now at the office.

I did not realise there was a relationship between Asianity and flip-flop appreciation bordering on obsession. Good to know. At least no one can accuse you of sneaking up on them

I wear them every day all day when I'm in Greece

As they say.. "when in Rome!" :roflmao:

Nice report Harry, lots of pretty ..er..comics to look at I see.

It seems to me that tons of Asians all like to wear flip flops. When you are at a con in the summer, notice that many asians are dressed alike for some reason... t-shirts (non descript), shorts and flip flops.

I haven't seen greggy in flip flops. hm

It seems to me that tons of Asians all like to wear flip flops. When you are at a con in the summer, notice that many asians are dressed alike for some reason... t-shirts (non descript), shorts and flip flops.

I haven't seen greggy in flip flops. hm

You finally have something to look forward to Doc!

My second cousin is half-Japanese and wore flip flops around his college in Connecticut for all but a few days out of the year.

and last but not least, Paul (Silverandbronze), Mr Woogieman and little Woogie; (Great Dinner - many thanks to Brian for pulling it all together......... :acclaim:

P1000637.jpg

Little Woogie had a great time at the Con and he was okay for the dinner as well. And, yes, he's reading a comic there at the table (Simpsons tpb).

:applause:

and last but not least, Paul (Silverandbronze), Mr Woogieman and little Woogie; (Great Dinner - many thanks to Brian for pulling it all together......... :acclaim:

P1000637.jpg

Little Woogie had a great time at the Con and he was okay for the dinner as well. And, yes, he's reading a comic there at the table (Simpsons tpb).

:applause:

Second generation WOOOOGIE !!! ... :applause: