• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Its happened. I paid $4 for a gallon of gas today!

161 posts in this topic

Finally tipped the scales.I paid $4 a gallon in staten Island N.Y today and it was for a 7 mile per gallon Landrover!

:pullhair::frustrated::censored: $3.36 Denver, Colorado

Damn. When you come up here to Wyo., to get your fireworks, feel free to fill up. We have some stations at $3.24, while all others are $3.27. Safeway and Sam's Club might even be cheaper.

Wyo = no state income tax, 5% sales tax and no tax on groceries in Laramie County :)

Finally tipped the scales.I paid $4 a gallon in staten Island N.Y today and it was for a 7 mile per gallon Landrover!

Glad my warehouse is in Jersey!! $3.19 a gallon. Wait a minute, i got to drive from brooklyn everyday, thats not cool!!

Oh, I must admit it was premium.
Premium gas for 7 mpg??? :screwy:

:signfunny:

:roflmao:

I pulled the rice burner out and will ride it until it snows the way the gas is going up in price.. I can ride to & from work ( 13 miles one way) all week on 1 tank of gas oh and the weekend oh-oh and the next week as well ^^ $9 to fill the tank :insane:

Gas averages $3.88 in SF and $3.85 in Oakland (for Regular)

I thought SF was consistently above $4 at this point??? :censored:

I just saw these figures on television... It's an average. I'm sure there are some near freeway exits that are over $4 for regular. (shrug)