• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gobbledygook 1

53 posts in this topic

Gobbledygook is BS anyway , it's an AD!

I kind of always thought so too, kind of like Hulk 180 vs. Hulk 181. But for the die-hard TMNT fan out there....

What does a full page splash in the story have anything to do with an ad?

Hey, that is a niche book and to the right person it's priceless.

(thumbs u

Just not to me.

:insane:

And it's sitting in a PGX slab, which gives it the kiss of death.

It might as well have a Betty and Veronica #194 aftermarket double frankencover with a blue PGX 9.9 label.

I have zero faith that it's a true first print.

I kind of always thought so too, kind of like Hulk 180 vs. Hulk 181. But for the die-hard TMNT fan out there....

What full page splash? Wolvy's appearance in #180 is in one of 5 panels on the last page.

What full page splash? Wolvy's appearance in #180 is in one of 5 panels on the last page.

hm

162944329_23a4570b9b_o.jpg

Yea I saw that...I feel for the buyer. Its at times like this I wish the old feedback system was still in place to let the guy know he bought fakes...oh well