• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stan Lee CGC SS Sketchs and more UPDATED!!!

107 posts in this topic

Mostly because it was a blank cover, Spiderman played an important role in the story and fought on caps side till the end, and also because now we have original sketches of spiderman signed by Stan Lee.

Can you tell me a blank cover comic involving spidey that I could get sketches on? I would love to know.

Oh and the last reason is because I love spiderman more than anyone!!!!

I have seen all sorts of sketches on these fallen sons. All they are is a blank sketch page that you can get graded and authenticated.

Wait till these secret invasions........

Great books! :applause:

Could someone explain to me though the point of getting a Spider-Man sketch on the Captain America books? (shrug)

I thought the same way initially, but have come around.....mostly. I've had Cap or some variation of him drawn on all of my FS books, until recently. I had David Finch draw an Iron Man on one because of their opposing roles in Civil War.