• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Web Update, New Art, Pittsburgh Comic Con, Credit Cards

2 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone, I'll be at the Pittsburgh Comic Con this coming weekend with Mike Grell, Ron Frenz, Pat Olliffe, Dave Ulanski, Tom Fleming & Scott Rosema. If you are attending the show, please stop by and say Hello.. It would be great to meet some of our customers from Online.

I just received A TON of new original art by Ron Frenz, Amazing Spidergirl issues 14-19 including Spidergirl Cover, Covers from the new series American Dream, and from Amazing Spiderman Covers that were published in 2007 Sunday newspaper supplement comics. I'll be posting all the new original art after the Pittsburgh comic con.

Also, Great news, I finally got a credit card account and now you folks can use credit cards to purchase original art at Catskill Comics.

Best Regards,

Scott Kress

Way to go Scott - I wish I was going!

I have an ad in the program guide. :)

You're taking credit cards there on the spot, eh? You sure make it as tempting as possible, eh?

Great job.

Terry