• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cool Art Day!

3 posts in this topic

Hi Folks,

Yup, me again. I got in a couple of pieces of art during this scam situation which I delayed posting/displaying them until there was some kind of resolution. For me, it wasn't the right circumstances to be showing off new treasures.

I want to bask in the glory of one of the pages I got though. It's a page from the wonderfully titled 'Madman Super-groovy King-Size Special' by a certain Mike Allred. The main bad guy is a Dr. Simon Miller, mad scientist with a mutated frog/fish head, which, you know, can happen if you're not careful. Mike gifted me the page the week after the scam happened, completely independent of it, not even knowing about it. It was a real pick me up, and of course, much needed.

You can see the page, featuring all the players here -

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=377480&GSub=9250

And feel free to check the Keown Hulk and Harris Aztek page I also added.

Best

Simon

www.gotsuperpowers.com

Wow, the second board member this week to mention they have been depicted/mentioned as a character in a comic.

This is either a really cool place to hang out or completely over-run with nerds. I can't decide (:

BTW, CONGRATS, Simon ! ! !

Thanks Mike! The comic actually was printed a couple of years back, and I must have missed the other post from another member mentioning their own appearance.

Best

Simon