• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Short Round of Sales (including FF 4, TTA 35, SS 4, GL 79 and More)

72 posts in this topic

Okay... I think there are three or four people who bought books in the thread thus far. Those people and those people only can take an additional 15% off any other book in the thread (including the TTA 35 and the FF 3).

Okay... I think there are three or four people who bought books in the thread thus far. Those people and those people only can take an additional 15% off any other book in the thread (including the TTA 35 and the FF 3).

anything else coming up?

anything else coming up?

:wishluck:

Nothing else coming up -- I'm all done for tonight -- but thanks guys for all your buys... I personally think the HOM 195 is one of the nicest books... sweet copy.

The FF 3 and TTA 35 I plan to move at a show or use 'em as trade bait as these were the most marketable books I have to another dealer.

Nothing else coming up -- I'm all done for tonight -- but thanks guys for all your buys... I personally think the HOM 195 is one of the nicest books... sweet copy.

The FF 3 and TTA 35 I plan to move at a show or use 'em as trade bait as these were the most marketable books I have to another dealer.

You mean Ff 4, not 3, right..??