• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WALK THRU SERVICE...NOT SAME DAY...

174 posts in this topic

HOW is it possible that after you pay...have to wait...at MACdonals DRIVE THRU SOOOOO LONG...just wanted frinch fries...hate the FRINCH...my foot hurts TODAY and my big TOE keeps etching...they MAKE ME PULL UP AND WATE...shouldn't have ordered LARGE fries...WHERE ARE MI MEDS...I think about railroads sumtimes...FU U FRINCHY luvingk MACdonals peeple!!!!!! :pullhair: I DRIV away...

someone needs to talk to MR.RONALD ABOUT THIS...

HOW is it possible that after you pay...have to wait...at MACdonals DRIVE THRU SOOOOO LONG...just wanted frinch fries...hate the FRINCH...my foot hurts TODAY and my big TOE keeps etching...they MAKE ME PULL UP AND WATE...shouldn't have ordered LARGE fries...WHERE ARE MI MEDS...I think about railroads sumtimes...FU U FRINCHY luvingk MACdonals peeple!!!!!! :pullhair: I DRIV away...someone needs to talk to MR.RONALD ABOUT THIS...
It's even worse when there's no french fries... :)

HOW is it possible that after you pay...have to wait...at MACdonals DRIVE THRU SOOOOO LONG...just wanted frinch fries...hate the FRINCH...my foot hurts TODAY and my big TOE keeps etching...they MAKE ME PULL UP AND WATE...shouldn't have ordered LARGE fries...WHERE ARE MI MEDS...I think about railroads sumtimes...FU U FRINCHY luvingk MACdonals peeple!!!!!! :pullhair: I DRIV away...

someone needs to talk to MR.RONALD ABOUT THIS...

Best post I've seen in a while.

:roflmao: :roflmao:

Its amazing how much you guys seem to hate my "temper tantrums"..as in the tec pgx 9.9 link...yet my threads always bring valid points to the table that you all seem to get throughly engrosed in....that tec pgx 9.9 thread was huge...anyways,i've cooled down today...and here's a few facts that need to be expressed that i've heard stated wrong....

1)i was told to save the $3 from imaging and go buy a scanner.....CGC does NOT scan their books....it is a digital photo that is cropped....just to get that strait.

2)my beef about the walk thru fee not being refunded....someone said the $ amount was only for insurance purpose....THAT IS WRONG.its true with the lower tiers...but as soon as you hit $4000 and walkthru is used,cgc is taking 2.5% of fmv for them selves.PERIOD....the $ amount will also be a factor in the insurance,but the bottom line is that the higher the grade and value,the more cgc puts in their pocket.....my example is this...say a $10000 book goes through walkthru...that $250 grading fee and additional shipping...say $300 total...book gets a PLOD...now say worth $4000...still in walkthru..yet cgc doesnt charge you the $110 bottom line fee and shipping..the $300 was charged as the book arrived....thats just wrong.....IS MY POINT UNDERSTOOD NOW?.....

Its amazing how much you guys seem to hate my "temper tantrums"..as in the tec pgx 9.9 link...yet my threads always bring valid points to the table that you all seem to get throughly engrosed in

Valid points = YAY! Insane ramblings = BOO! (unless they are funny)

my beef about the walk thru fee not being refunded.

You need to re-think your beef. Take responsibility for your own actions. You graded the book and set the value. If you f'd up it is on you. You seem to want CGC to retroactively look back at what you have presented them with and re-evaluate it after they have graded the book. That is not the service they provide. They are not called the "Craappy Grading and Submitting Retroactive Fee Refunding Service, LLC" They grade the book and take the fee based upon what you submit. THEY TELL YOU THAT IS WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO DO! You filled out the sheet. Yes, they will bump you if you are overly "pessimistic" in your grading. My expereince with this is that they do not utilize this right injudiciously to bump their fees. The fact that they bump ocassionally does not place upon them the onus to refund grading fees based upon your submission. Sorry. Be more conservative next time. :foryou:

OK, this thread is now getting annoying. So annoying in fact that I will now put a curse on this thread. It goes like this. If you post after me, you're week will be very bad. You will not find any comics in the wild. In fact almost nothing will go your way. That's right I am putting bad mojo on the thread. So if you dare post. But I have foreworned you of the curse.

Its amazing how much you guys seem to hate my "temper tantrums"..as in the tec pgx 9.9 link...yet my threads always bring valid points to the table that you all seem to get throughly engrosed in....that tec pgx 9.9 thread was huge...anyways,i've cooled down today...and here's a few facts that need to be expressed that i've heard stated wrong....

1)i was told to save the $3 from imaging and go buy a scanner.....CGC does NOT scan their books....it is a digital photo that is cropped....just to get that strait.

2)my beef about the walk thru fee not being refunded....someone said the $ amount was only for insurance purpose....THAT IS WRONG.its true with the lower tiers...but as soon as you hit $4000 and walkthru is used,cgc is taking 2.5% of fmv for them selves.PERIOD....the $ amount will also be a factor in the insurance,but the bottom line is that the higher the grade and value,the more cgc puts in their pocket.....my example is this...say a $10000 book goes through walkthru...that $250 grading fee and additional shipping...say $300 total...book gets a PLOD...now say worth $4000...still in walkthru..yet cgc doesnt charge you the $110 bottom line fee and shipping..the $300 was charged as the book arrived....thats just wrong.....IS MY POINT UNDERSTOOD NOW?.....

Ya, god forbid a company attempts to make a profit...or pay their employees, or rent or supplies.....man grow up kid.

That is just point blank wrong. I have had this happen to me while doing a walk through and been charged for a higher value at the point of submission, only to have the book come back at a lower grade, and I received a refund for all amounts paid over the minimum fee. I don't know how many walk throughs you have done, but I have submitted hundreds of books now and have had very few issues with CGC, and when something comes up, I have found them to be very accomodating, including the walk through refund issue.

You could just contact the billing department and work it out directly, but I don't see the need to flame them on the boards. :shrug:

Edited by gernblanston

just wanted some input from some forum members that actual MATTER!

Take our input and your right hand and go *fork* yourself.

If you want to address the problem with someone that can possibly help you, call Borock.

If you want to cry because you can't have a picture of your funny book...NOW, everyone here would be more than happy to coddle you.

edward_norton5.jpg

I was being nice, but now the gloves are off. meh

lol

That is just point blank wrong. I have had this happen to me while doing a walk through and been charged for a higher value at the point of submission, only to have the book come back at a lower grade, and I received a refund for all amounts paid over the minimum fee. I don't know how many walk throughs, if any, you have done, but I have submitted hundreds of books now and have had very few issues with CGC, and when something comes up, I have found them to be very accomodating, including the walk through refund issue.

Maybe SB read or heard about the ranting on this thread and said hell with it :shrug:

You catch more flies with sugar than krap :sumo: