• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Today is one of the greatest days because...

41 posts in this topic

As of 5 minutes ago I became 100% debt free! :banana: It took a lot of sacrifice and discipline, but I don't owe money to a single soul in the world! Yeah, yeah, I know this has nothing to do with comics, but hey I had to let someone know. :grin:

It has every thing to do with comics!

Congrats!

Onwards and Upwards!

(worship)

R.

As of 5 minutes ago I became 100% debt free! :banana: It took a lot of sacrifice and discipline, but I don't owe money to a single soul in the world! Yeah, yeah, I know this has nothing to do with comics, but hey I had to let someone know. :grin:

What about the 5 bucks you owe me from that bet we made that you would be out of debt by April 25th and you did not believe me?

:kidaround:

That's a great feeling to have...enjoy it.

Best,

Chris

Congratulations. As one burdened "only" by a mortgage, I am envious! You really have control of your financial destiny at this point!

:devil:Now about that Action 1...

lol @ Action 1..Well there's no mortgage for me yet, but I plan on saving for it. Then I'm going to go for a 15 year fixed rate mortgage and pay it off early. I am already planning my investments and figure I can retire a millionaire. :)

Fisting myself is something I've come to enjoy TSF, but was only able to attain after my divorce. (thumbs u

Fixed that for ya Brian :whistle::hi::foryou:

Fixed that fix for ya!

:signfunny: Ah being debt free. Aside from my mortgage I don't owe anyone a red cent and I am 14 years into a 30 year mortgage that I borrowed $93,000 on :grin:

Unlike the others I can thank my wife for that. When I was making the big $$$ she was paying all my student loans and the cars down.

Now that I make little $$$ we still enjoy the same lifestyle.

Fisting myself is something I've come to enjoy TSF, but was only able to attain after my divorce. (thumbs u

Fixed that for ya Brian :whistle::hi::foryou:

Fixed that fix for ya!

Now that takes talent. :blush:

Congratulations, James. (thumbs u I remember those days fondly, but I don't think I will see them again anytime soon. :(

Great! Now you can do your part in helping good ole america out

during our beloved recession and SPEND SPEND SPEND!!!!

til we get back in the black again!

Atleast that what out good ole politicians say...

:whistle:

As in the words of Old Guy: "The politicians can go fist themselves!" :cloud9: