• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What copper do you want in 9.8?

111 posts in this topic

Ahhh, this is such a great thread! I really need to stop by more often. In any case, here is what I want in CGC 9.8:

Twisted Tales 1-10 (Pacific/Eclipse)

Alien Worlds 1-9 (Pacific/Eclipse)

Elric: The Dreaming City (Marvel Graphic Novel #2)

Dreadstar (Marvel Graphic Novel #3 1st print)

Star Slammers (Marvel Graphic Novel #6)

The Price (Eclipse magazine format graphic novel)

D'arc Tangent 1 (yes, a failed series, but I loved the first issue)

Black Kiss 1-12*

Elemental (Willingham issues)

*I currently have issues 1-10 still sealed in their original plastic wrappers. I might have to submit them just to see how they grade.

Need to add Batman #400 to my list. That thing is a bugger to find in 9.8. PM if you have a copy. :wishluck:

I had a 9.4 but wasn't happy with it so I got rid of it.

You are correct...this is a real bugger to find in 9.8.

If you find two, I'll buy one off you!!!

Need to add Batman #400 to my list. That thing is a bugger to find in 9.8. PM if you have a copy. :wishluck:

I had a 9.4 but wasn't happy with it so I got rid of it.

You are correct...this is a real bugger to find in 9.8.

If you find two, I'll buy one off you!!!

You got yourself a deal...but you have to let me know if you end up with two yourself. :devil:

This is a book that I am also trying to get every creator to sign. I have more than half the signatures but Stephen King is definitely going to be the tough one.

Jack of Hearts 1 - 4

A Jack of Hearts fan? I always liked that character, from the first time I saw in Deadly Hands Of Kung Fu magazine. It always seemed to me that most writers didn't know what to do with him. In any case, I loved George Freeman's artwork on that miniseries.

Jack of Hearts 1 - 4

A Jack of Hearts fan? I always liked that character, from the first time I saw in Deadly Hands Of Kung Fu magazine. It always seemed to me that most writers didn't know what to do with him. In any case, I loved George Freeman's artwork on that miniseries.

Me too. Jack of Hearts was the first limited series that I bought off the newstand. Ron Lim did a great job with him too in his Silver Surfer run.

Jack of Hearts 1 - 4

Me too. Jack of Hearts was the first limited series that I bought off the newstand. Ron Lim did a great job with him too in his Silver Surfer run.

I bought the entire LS in my 1st order from Mile High. I was 13 or 14. It felt so cool to get books in the mail. I must have read that LS 20 times. :cloud9:

Jack of Hearts 1 - 4

I bought the entire LS in my 1st order from Mile High. I was 13 or 14. It felt so cool to get books in the mail. I must have read that LS 20 times. :cloud9:

Jack of Hearts fans unite!! :headbang: