• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What copper do you want in 9.8?

111 posts in this topic

The two "Hercules: Prince of Power" limited series runs from Marvel. :cloud9:

Speaking of which, I read someplace that there was a third mini-series / sequel of some sort?

513-jDPnMcL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

HERCULES: NEW LABORS OF HERCULES

Reeling from the tragic death of Thor, the Prince of Power knows his star is fading fast. So what better way to pump up his Q-rating than to relive his defining moment? When his most bitter foe throws down the gauntlet, Hercules agrees to the challenge: twelve labors, each more perilous than the one before it -- and each updated for reality-TV consumption.

The Punisher (vol.2) 1987 regular series.

-Why? .. Because it is the first and only series that I actually picked up every issue the week it came out, without missing a single issue, or having to look for backissues to fill a gap. (from issue #1- #104 and all 7 of the annuals.)

This has been a tougher (and more expensive) task for me than expected so far.

(shrug) Maybe because of my location.

I have a couple American Flagg #1`s i`ll get graded next time i put together a stack of books for cgc,it would be nice to get a 9.8 or atleast a 9.6 for my personal collection.

It was my favorite series of the eightys.

a couple others i`ll get graded down the road for my own collection would be Alien Legion #1,and my HG Long Shot set.

Others i`ve gotten graded from my OO collection are in my sig.

Looking for an Amazing Spider-man 295 in 9.8 White. I'm not sure that I have ever seen one for sale but I know they are out there.
sold one on e-bay 3 months before I joined the boards.In the same auction it also had #36 in good ,and first Carnage 9.6. (I got f...d on that deal)

Speedball (entire run)

It was one of the first books I bought 'with my own money' that I remember. I thought it would be easy to find these in 9.8 raw but it seems to be harder than I thought. Although I must admit I am not 100% sure how to find books that are essentially valueless in pristine condition.

Don't know if I mentioned this one but its been tough getting a Captain America #290 in 9.8. Only 2 in 9.8 and 1 in 9.6.

For one it has a lot of black and white on that cover. Besides, those copper Caps were not worth much so no one slabbed these...much like someone mentioned with the Darkhawks. Even in 9.8, they wouldn't be worth the cost of slabbing.

290-19.jpg

Black Kiss 1-12*

*I currently have issues 1-10 still sealed in their original plastic wrappers. I might have to submit them just to see how they grade.

Nice avatar... Ennis and the boys were years behind hard hitting comic action, Black Kiss wrote the manual!