• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How to do a Poll?

6 posts in this topic

I have looked all over this section but can not seem to find a "How To" for posting polls.

I have created one in the poll manager, but can not figure out how to get it into my post.

What am I missing, since it seems to be so easy for everyone else?

Did you try the poll manager? It's below under "post options" where you type your post. I've never actually done one but, that's where I would start trying if I was going to.

Did you try the poll manager? It's below under "post options" where you type your post. I've never actually done one but, that's where I would start trying if I was going to.

Yes, I did.

You must have missed the middle line of my post above.

I have created the Poll, but can not for the life of me, figure out how to get it in with my post.

Yes, I did.

I have created the Poll, but can not for the life of me, figure out how to get it in with my post.

Just a thought, you need to input a time-frame, a start stop if you will. I had the

same troubles the other day. Be sure to check the box that says start time,

then go to the next set-up, use the drag-down-box to set a time to stop,

(I just set it to the max, also make sure that the HTML&UBBCode is on) that

may be what is the hold-up. :wishluck:

Yes, I did.

Just a thought, you need to input a time-frame, a start stop if you will. I had the

OK. Just tried all of the above.

Still my poll will not show up in my post when I preview it.

My poll manager says Total Polls 1. But there appears to be no clear cut way to move it to your post.

Someone should really post a Sticky "How To" thread here for us insufficiently_thoughtful_persons.

Wow. idi@ts is a spoon word? Seems a little over the top. Especially when I am using it to describe myself.

Yes, I did.

OK. Just tried all of the above.

Still my poll will not show up in my post when I preview it.

My poll manager says Total Polls 1. But there appears to be no clear cut way to move it to your post.

Someone should really post a Sticky "How To" thread here for us insufficiently_thoughtful_persons.

Wow. idi@ts is a spoon word? Seems a little over the top. Especially when I am using it to describe myself.

:gossip:You can not preview a poll.