• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Making custom browser toolbar need input

14 posts in this topic

Since laid off I been working on my coding and doing freelance work. Made a couple toolbars and decided to make one for my fellow comic geeks (for free). This is what I have so far.

toolbar.jpg

What else would you guys like to see on it?

I also need to add the forums and comic shops so list them up what you would like to have there.

This can be used on IE7 and firefox

*deleted original post*

Nevermind! I just realized what you are doing and saw your hierarchy for other comic related categories :)

I missed it whatever you said.. lol

Any input is good input. (thumbs u

Just provide the capabilities for users to "build their own"...add/modify/delete toolbat contents...and provide a good "starter" pack of sites to get it started...

Will play around with that idea. Might save me some time once I get some different kits made.

Another question.. Since i'm new to doing these and have only built a few so far what would you pay for a custom toolbar? The ones I have done I was charging $50. Anyone have any idea what something like this usually goes for?

*deleted original post*

Nevermind! I just realized what you are doing and saw your hierarchy for other comic related categories :)

I was going to recommend having other comic-related categories like FORUMS (which you have) and resources - like CGC, GPA, Comic Covers, etc. If I come up w/ something original I'll let you know. :tonofbricks:

Also, I'd be happy to QA the FF extension when you're at a point you want someone to hammer on it (just PM me) :)

*deleted original post*

I was going to recommend having other comic-related categories like FORUMS (which you have) and resources - like CGC, GPA, Comic Covers, etc. If I come up w/ something original I'll let you know. :tonofbricks:

Also, I'd be happy to QA the FF extension when you're at a point you want someone to hammer on it (just PM me) :)

(thumbs u

will send pm when done.