• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Off Topic: Anyone collects Movie Posters/Banners?

9 posts in this topic

I have been collecting movie banners (heavy vinyl material) for the past 3 years of superheroes movies and other popular movies such as Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter and Stars Phantom of the Menace. Do you have any idea if there are any heavy vinyl banners made for Superman 1 and 2, Batman 1 and 2 movies? if yes, where can I possibly buy them?

Anyone collects heavy vinyl material banners?

I have been collecting movie banners (heavy vinyl material) for the past 3 years of superheroes movies and other popular movies such as Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter and Stars Phantom of the Menace. Do you have any idea if there are any heavy vinyl banners made for Superman 1 and 2, Batman 1 and 2 movies? if yes, where can I possibly buy them?

You might be able to find something on eBay, but I don't know if they made vinyl banners for Superman 1 and 2. I'm pretty sure they did for the two Batman movies, but they might be tough to come by. I remember when Batman was released, they had a huge Batman banner that was more than 100' x 100' hooked to a side of a building in Toronto that was stolen one night. Apparently it was worth more than $5000 to boot!

I have a few movie posters (originals) in my collection, from the days (1999) when I started collecting some posters for my Santa Cruz apartment.

I own the recalled Spider-Man poster (from Reel deals in NY, so I am nearly 100 percent confident it is the real deal), a quad version of The Mummy poster, The Tigger Movie, The World Is Not Enough, and I recently purchased (via Diamond Previews, which means I purchased the poster from my LCS) the recalled Predator 2 poster.