• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just in time for some nice TOS (7.0's and better, only)

73 posts in this topic

Here come a bunch of Tales of Suspense.

the NYCCon crowd devoured all the issues in the 40's except for one.

a handful of these are from the Sid's Luncheonette Collection.

I'm only showing Back covers for a handful of books (either Old, Keys, HG, expensive, OR if there is some defect that you need to see). i will send scans of BC's as necessary.

the :takeit: graemlin takes precedence over PM's.

all books in Mylite 2s with Fullbacks and micro chamber paper and sent in a priority box via USPS. insurance mandatory on purchases over $100. (typical S&H to be $5 - 6 in USA. - more to Canada or other international).

Here we go;

Tos 41 (3d issue of Iron Man still in Golden Armor) Sid's Luncheonette Collection.

grade = 3.0 SOLD

OSPG = 130

price = 99

PostJavits-JIMs006.jpg

PostJavits-JIMs007.jpg

Here's a decent # 58 featuring the Battle cover which foreshadowed Cap moving in with Iron man in the next issue.

it's being graded in the Grading forum and looks to be between a 5.5 and a 6.0, so we'll call it a 5.5. If you only look at the bottom 2/3's lol it's a beauty :grin: .

TOS 58 SOLD

grade = 5.5

OSPG = 92

price = 69

PostJavits-TOS.jpg

PostJavits-TOS001.jpg

(7.0's and better, only) :shrug:

:grin: I changed the title moving forward as i realized the first two books were not 7.0's. Nevertheless, i thought a nice old 41 and the ever popular 58 should be offered as well........... (thumbs u

Here's a decent # 58 featuring the Battle cover which foreshadowed Cap moving in with Iron man in the next issue.

it's being graded in the Grading forum and looks to be between a 5.5 and a 6.0, so we'll call it a 5.5. If you only look at the bottom 2/3's lol it's a beauty :grin: .

TOS 58

grade = 5.5

OSPG = 92

price = 69

PostJavits-TOS.jpg

PostJavits-TOS001.jpg

hm hm

TOS 58

grade = 5.5

OSPG = 92

price = 69

hm hm

I'm missing a 58 :baiting:lol