• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THIS THREAD WILL SELF-DESTRUCT....

53 posts in this topic

Hmmm...this might be another one of those totally useless threads that Beyonder starts that get interesting later. But, what could happen after a BOOM that could be interesting?

Does anyone have anything interesting to say about Hulk #181, the upcoming comic crash, or Joe_Collector? makepoint.gif

Hmmm...this might be another one of those totally useless threads that Beyonder starts that get interesting later. But, what could happen after a BOOM that could be interesting?

Does anyone have anything interesting to say about Hulk #181, the upcoming comic crash, or Joe_Collector? makepoint.gif

Personally I think the Hulk #181 is very much undervalued. I don't see anymore coming out of the woodwork. As a sign post for where the market is going I think the prognosis is extremely good. I see prices only going up up up, especially for CGC BA Books and RRP's. Damn I love those variants.

Have I told you guys that JC is my favourite. I really love his fair, open and constructive views. I would adopt him if I could.

Have I told you guys that JC is my favourite. I really love his fair, open and constructive views. I would adopt him if I could.

This is called....."talking behind someone's back" 893naughty-thumb.gif

No that was called being sarcastic to a previous post...... 893naughty-thumb.gif

No that was called being sarcastic to a previous post...... 893naughty-thumb.gif

At who's expense.....? Exactly. Not on my thread... 893naughty-thumb.gif

Whatever.

Whatever.

flowerred.gif

As per your request:

I have a raw 9.0/9.2 copy in my collection, the upcoming comic crash has been predicted since 1975 (or thereabouts) and JC couldn't care less.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to add a post. grin.gif

Sincerely

ninanina

Did you get my hidden message from the bottom of page 1 of this thread? flowerred.gif

Why don't you bend over and I'll let Greggy show you a hidden message? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

WHY DON'T YOU SHUT THE [!@#%^&^] UP? mad.gif

Why don't you bend over and I'll let Greggy shut you the [!@#%^&^] up?

Did you get my hidden message from the bottom of page 1 of this thread? flowerred.gif

Why don't you bend over and I'll let Greggy show you a hidden message? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

WHY DON'T YOU SHUT THE [!@#%^&^] UP? mad.gif

Why don't you bend over and I'll let Greggy shut you the [!@#%^&^] up?

FA______________________________Q

You mean the one where you said I suck? Yeah I got the message ya'

MEATBALL! Now ben dover!

If you SUCK ....why am I bending over?