• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Book Movie Poll - ROUND 5 - VOTE FOR THE 5 WORST

Comic Book Movie Poll  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Comic Book Movie Poll

24 posts in this topic

Eliminated in round 4:

Blade II

30 Days of Night

Transformers

American Splendor

Men In Black

History of Violence

No real surprises there. I think now it starts getting tougher.

15 Left!!! 5 will be removed after this round, leaving a top 10. At that point they will be removed 2 per round.

VOTE FOR THE WORST 5

Spider-man 2

X-Men 2

Road to Perdition

Hellboy

Superman

I also cannot believe how many people like X2 - it's possibly the most over-rated POS funny book movie in the history of the world. All smoke and mirrors that doesn't stand up to repeated viewings.

The first Spidey movie was NOT that great. The dialog was not only horribly written it was horribly slow also. I watch that movie just wanting to reach out and ring Tobey's neck and scream at him to just GET THE DAMN WORDS OUT! :pullhair:

The action is the only thing that makes those movies because it sure as hell isn't the directing and the acting.

I can't believe that The Crow and Road To Perdition are gonna be given the boot while the SuperMan movies are still in there. doh!

Spider-man 2

X-Men 2

I also cannot believe how many people like X2 - it's possibly the most over-rated POS funny book movie in the history of the world. All smoke and mirrors that doesn't stand up to repeated viewings.

This is because these movies weren't made with just comic geeks in mind.

It's called character development Vince...

times 2!...

:screwy:

I can't believe that The Crow and Road To Perdition are gonna be given the boot while the SuperMan movies are still in there. doh!

It's the age factor dude...

Supes I and Supes II were the first

and even though they are a little cheesy

when it comes to today's CGI and written

scripts - if it wasn't for these movies there

would be the others.

so... Kneel before Zod!

(thumbs u

The first Spidey movie was NOT that great. The dialog was not only horribly written it was horribly slow also. I watch that movie just wanting to reach out and ring Tobey's neck and scream at him to just GET THE DAMN WORDS OUT! :pullhair:

The action is the only thing that makes those movies because it sure as hell isn't the directing and the acting.

Thank you! I thought I was the only one!!

I have to say though that I could NOT STAND the Green Cyborg's suit of armor. Ruined the entire movie for me.

It's the age factor dude...

Supes I and Supes II were the first

and even though they are a little cheesy

when it comes to today's CGI and written

scripts - if it wasn't for these movies there

would be the others.

so... Kneel before Zod!

(thumbs u

I preferred the 60's Batman movie to the Superman's, at least it was entertaining on some levels. As for Zod, he was as intimidating as a water pistol on a hot day.

so....kneel before Tom Hanks. :grin:

I agree. The Crow is a really good comic movie. Still kicks AZZ. :headbang:

This is because these movies weren't made with just comic geeks in mind.

It's called character development Vince...

times 2!...

:screwy:

Man, that has to be the funniest thing I've read on here in awhile.

X-Men 2 was totally PLOTLESS, as in a "two guys go down to the store to buy a loaf of bred" plotless. Nothing happened, there was no story, no reveals, no real development of any type. It was just a set of unconnected action scenes to wow the mindless.

For example, the Phantom Menace has a superior plotline to X2, and Lucas writes wafer-thin.

But go ahead, amaze me with your detailed synopsis of the incredibly brilliant story/plot of X2. lollollol

I think X2 is one of the greatest, if not thee greatest, comic book movie of all time.

Like I said... lol

I must admit that I walked out of X2 thinking it was pretty good, and it was only after watching it a second time that I figured out the scam.

There was no real story, it was 2 hours of totally mindless action interspersed with a few "heartfelt scenes" but it meandered all over the place and did absolutely nothing.