• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

POLL: What will Iron Man pull domestically this weekend?

Iron Man Domestic Box office  

339 members have voted

1. 1. Iron Man Domestic Box office

61 posts in this topic

Vote for your prediction of the domestic box office take of Iron Man this weekend, Friday thru Sunday.

The rural area that I live in is nicknamed Oklahoma by the sea and the matinee I went to was full of the noisy, rude, obese and obnoxious people who think a movie theatre is their living room. Toss in a few fanboys and a couple of children under 5 who should not have been there and a few tweakers and judging by their reaction to the movie, this may not do quite the same box office that Spiderman does, even though it deserves to. I may be wrong though, I often am, so we'll just have to see.I just couldn't wait till the movie hit the trendy movie house in the college town down the road, to see it. There, all I'd have to put up with are people looking down their noses at the film, while sipping on a frappacino and munching on arugula.

I took my kids to burger king for dinner, and all the IM toys for their happy meals were sold out.

Gonna go well over 100 mil

^^

John, don't you have some books to scan... :baiting:

It should do very well. I went with 60 mill. I was very pleasantly surprise how good it was.

Very good story, acting ( Downey was great) and the effects were on the WOW! factor.

I'm not much of a Iron Man fan.

I will go see it again. When I got out of the theater (it was showing on the Ultra screen

at my theater) there was a large line to see the movie, and a full theater.

It will do very, very good.

Where's the "Who Cares?" option?

yeah right. A guy with 200000 posts on a comicbook forum and a huge comic collection doesnt give a hoot about a Marvel comic book movie...

gimme a break. you crack me up.