• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EBAY SCAMMER ALERT: LAWSON619606

67 posts in this topic

Thank you sterling comics, my response does sound a bit overwrought. I'm just embarrassed.

No need to be. My raison d'etre here on the boards was primarily due to me getting scammed out of $1k of books from comic-keys...how's that for embarrasing? Luckily, I got back my money and memoralized it on OldGuy's site...but still, as the Doc said...everyone here has been burned to some degree at one time or another. It's simply the law of averages...anything from mispacked books getting damaged to flat out scams.

So, you're in good company. :foryou:

A bit of friendly advice. Buy from noted sellers here on the board, and hit some comic-cons. You may not get that "sweet deal", but you are less likely to get burned. In the meantime, sell of that POS, or frame it as a reminder.

Fixed that for ya!

That's mean... (tsk)

Buzzetta why the necro bump and then delete your post? I was looking forward to reading your comment. :(

So this Spiderman4/worldofjunkcomics person has been scamming board members for a few years now?

Yes. The latest being a 9.8 walking dead 1.

-Signed Dice's mother.

Buzzetta why the necro bump and then delete your post? I was looking forward to reading your comment. :(

So this Spiderman4/worldofjunkcomics person has been scamming board members for a few years now?

Yes. The latest being a 9.8 walking dead 1.

-Signed Dice's mother.

:insane:

I did not delete anything

However I will take that as a silent message to behave myself.

Message received loud and clear loud and clear

I wear black on the outside because it's as black as I feel on the inside.

- The Smiths "Unloveable"

I did not delete anything

Lies!! Lies Lies!!

January 13, 2011

I trained not have a gag reflex by making myself swallow 13 inch brotwursts during the summer of 89....I didn't get good at it until the winter of 97

:gossip: Totally made up comment..still funny