• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iron Man 2 Villain....

67 posts in this topic

I think it will 100% be the Mandarin. Remember when Stane paralized the guy leading the 10 Rings, and he said something to the effect of, "I'm not going to kill, there is something worse in store for you." Then he walked out of the tent and had all the guys followers killed. If that was it, so what. He would just get more followers. That isn't a fate worse than death.

What would a fate worse than death be? Oh, I know, having to go back to the Mandarin and report that you were weak and let yourself get double-crossed. It's already been stated that Jim Rhodes will suit up as War Machine in the sequel (I believe it is in Howard's contract). Thus his quip, "Next time." So it will have to be a villain big enough for Iron Man and War Machine to fight together.

Mandarin fits the bill on all accounts.

I think it will 100% be the Mandarin. Remember when Stane paralized the guy leading the 10 Rings, and he said something to the effect of, "I'm not going to kill, there is something worse in store for you." Then he walked out of the tent and had all the guys followers killed. If that was it, so what. He would just get more followers. That isn't a fate worse than death.

What would a fate worse than death be? Oh, I know, having to go back to the Mandarin and report that you were weak and let yourself get double-crossed. It's already been stated that Jim Rhodes will suit up as War Machine in the sequel (I believe it is in Howard's contract). Thus his quip, "Next time." So it will have to be a villain big enough for Iron Man and War Machine to fight together.

and there was one shot of the guy where's he's wearing this huge ring- that's favreau dropping another hint

I would be for it, if it were the current Mandarin with the rings embedded in his spine. And have the Extremis Stark. But that wont happen....

I would be for it, if it were the current Mandarin with the rings embedded in his spine. And have the Extremis Stark. But that wont happen....

:o

doh!

Well, since Vincent hasn't posted this yet, I feel it's my duty to let you know that, for the Iron Man 2 villain, the smart money is betting on Philip Seymour Hoffman as Modok. :o

That is right! Picture Philip Seymour Hoffman doing an evil Truman Capote impression with his giant head in a MODOK (If this be....) costume... Awesome!

V

:signfunny:lol ... yeah, I can see that! (thumbs u

The Mandarin and Fin Fang Foom with a cameo by Dr.Strange would be relatively cool.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Now this I can see even better... :cool:

It's got to be the Mandarin without a doubt
Its gonna be the bald Arab guy.

Agreed , it's the bald Arab guy ! , ..and remember , they have reconstructed the original IM suit , as well . So , who would he be if HE donned this armor ?.....Bh

Crimson Dynamo ?