• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvels slate of films:IM 2, Thor, Cap America, and Avengers

71 posts in this topic

What storyline would they do for the Avengers? Most of the early stories don't have enough punch to make a good movie. Think the Nefaria [#164-166] battle would be perfect and a great lineup to showcase or maybe even Ultron?
Avengers vs Defenders :wishluck:

or Avengers 19-22? Swordsman/Powerman/Enchantress? A sequel maybe?

What storyline would they do for the Avengers? Most of the early stories don't have enough punch to make a good movie. Think the Nefaria [#164-166] battle would be perfect and a great lineup to showcase or maybe even Ultron?

I think they will do the Ultimates story line where they have to band together and take down the Hulk.

I think they will do the Ultimates story line where they have to band together and take down the Hulk.

^^

^^

That's what the early SA Avengers spent most of their time doing too.

(thumbs u

You guys realize that Iron Man was part of those Marvel Cartoons from the 1970's right?

He also had his own cartoon during 1994-1996 which had 26 episodes. (Marvel Action Hour ?)

He appeared with Force Works. (So kids might be familiar with War Machine.)

And he had some straight to DVD video last year.

Marvel has already seeded the Ultimates concept with the general public with the Ultimate Avengers cartoons... I see them in Target all the time.

You know for a B tier character Iron Man did pretty good. It's all going to be about the production and acting. That's what carried this movie...not the character and people's abiblity to identify him...and that is a first for a superhero movie.

Batman was all about Batman.

Supes, the same.

Spidey is a given.

Iron man? It does not get harder to sell than that to the general public IMO.

R.

r1970d , I totally agree . The production , writing , and acting ( good ) is what makes these movies appeal to the general public ! It really doesn't matter what superhero they use. Sheeiiuutt!! , after collecting for almost 30 years , I really didn't even know IM's origin , or recall reading one of his comics ! Yet , I know the movie is fascinating ..

I mean , if they do it right , they could make a blockbuster w/ the Black Panther , Nova , or even freakin Super - Pro !!......................BH

You know for a B tier character Iron Man did pretty good. It's all going to be about the production and acting. That's what carried this movie...not the character and people's abiblity to identify him...and that is a first for a superhero movie.

Batman was all about Batman.

Supes, the same.

Spidey is a given.

Iron man? It does not get harder to sell than that to the general public IMO.

R.

What is the A tier list? Iron Man is going to outgross Superman Returns and maybe Batman Begins?

The A-List Tier is Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Spider-man, X-men... Maybe Incredible Hulk and Fantastic Four.

Basically, everyone who has transcended comic books and entered "Popular Culture."