• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stan Lees 5/10/08 2:00 PM at Barnes & Noble – Grove Drive. Los Angeles, CA.

9 posts in this topic

you could alway try to bring one item & his book as well and see if he will sign :D

or search for the store /more information online or out right call the store up and ask them for more information since you seem to be local. Either way if you have not seen him in person its a great chance to do that at least maybe he would let you take a picture as well with him with the signed book :S

Just came back from the Grove today and had a blast!!! I took with me a Spiderman 2 poster and low and behold, we saw Mr. Molina (guy who played Doc Ock in the movie)!!! I asked my younger brother to get an autgraph from him and thanks to him, he pulled through with it. After that, I had the poster signed by Stan Lee. Double signature on a great poster. Can't get any better than that. :banana:

Just came back from the Grove today and had a blast!!! I took with me a Spiderman 2 poster and low and behold, we saw Mr. Molina (guy who played Doc Ock in the movie)!!! I asked my younger brother to get an autgraph from him and thanks to him, he pulled through with it. After that, I had the poster signed by Stan Lee. Double signature on a great poster. Can't get any better than that. :banana:

Very cool! (thumbs u

dude post a pic of that good stuff man told ya it could not hurt to try :) Did you get a pic with stan as well thats what I am going to aim for :D