• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fraud FF 27 in Comiclink auction

164 posts in this topic

Does everyone forget who I am? Question me about a scan?

:sorry:

Since you don't believe me, I'll have to illustrate.

On the attachment, I lightened up the dark area to show you the out of focus area.

I drew a line at the edge of the book.

If you'll open up your eyes, you can see it in the first scan, and my honor wouldn't have been pushed in the mud.

doh!

I think you've been gone to long for a lot of the people here to remember that you're every bit as knowledgeable in imaging and photo manipulation as anyone.

This is obviously the same book.

Also, the issue of the conversation Josh would of had with the consignor. Josh has done a superb job here, but admittedly, he still would of had a good conversation with the consignor before pulling the book. Obviously the consignor said nothing to convince him not to pull the book.

Did you even think before typing that?

And people wonder how conspiracies get started. (tsk)

For other like minded alarmists as yourself maybe.

But I'm afraid it's just plain comercial judgement.

Josh was alerted by us, but to think he takes the board as gospel is a ludicrous thought...or just don't know Josh that well.

Regardless of what was established here, he owes his consignor the right of expalanation. Quite a simple concept, no?

Which is between them.

For you to put words in his mouth was a little much.

2c

Also, the issue of the conversation Josh would of had with the consignor. Josh has done a superb job here, but admittedly, he still would of had a good conversation with the consignor before pulling the book. Obviously the consignor said nothing to convince him not to pull the book.

Josh was alerted by us, but to think he takes the board as gospel is a ludicrous thought...or just don't know Josh that well.

Regardless of what was established here, he owes his consignor the right of expalanation. Quite a simple concept, no?

:gossip: If you go back and reread a few posts, specifically the ones by DiceX, you may feel a little foolish.

Ah, I see your editing skills are fully up to speed. (thumbs u

On the attachment, I lightened up the dark area to show you the out of focus area.

If you'll open up your eyes, you can see it in the first scan, and my honor wouldn't have been pushed in the mud.

doh!

I think you've been gone to long for a lot of the people here to remember that you're every bit as knowledgeable in imaging and photo manipulation as anyone.

(thumbs u

doh!

(thumbs u

I should have added to the end of my sentence "and have forgotten more on the topic then most people will ever know."

:gossip: If you go back and reread a few posts, specifically the ones by DiceX, you may feel a little foolish.

Ah, I see your editing skills are fully up to speed. (thumbs u

I've got nothing against DiceX in the slightest :foryou:, but I just think he's wrong regarding the books being different is all.

Plus the scan's provided are of a very low quality, to really push the point by highlight such bad scan's seems futile.

Yes, mixing work, and threads leads to the odd mess-up. If so, I'll happily apologise.

I've got nothing against DiceX in the slightest :foryou:, but I just think he's wrong regarding the books being different is all.

Plus the scan's provided are of a very low quality, to really push the point by highlight such bad scan's seems futile.

Yes, mixing work, and threads leads to the odd mess-up. If so, I'll happily apologise.

Reading comprehension is really important...

He's saying they *are* the same book.

I can't see the PGX book to compare the two book because it was pulled. All I can see are boobies.

Wait, that isn't a bad thing.

Ok. (shrug)

I should have added to the end of my sentence "and have forgotten more on the topic then most people will ever know."

Nobody fks with the Jesus DiceX.

the_big_lebowski_jesus-resize.jpg

I'm sorry. Did someone think I said they were different?

They are the same book. :foryou:

So if I hear you correctly, you are saying ..wait.. what are you saying?

:P

I'm saying that the glands I posted in exhibit A, due to the swingage in the proper angles, are indeed real.

He thinks boobs are hot.

I gave up trying to clarify the point. I thought it was obvious what you were saying, but apparently what's obvious to some is not to others.

He thinks boobs are hot.

Actually, I'm more of a bootie man. :cloud9:

I gave up trying to clarify the point. I thought it was obvious what you were saying, but apparently what's obvious to some is not to others.

Blame it on boobies... glad we're all in agreement now, and Mr Natherson (thumbs u

The white dot on the left of the "a" is not showing on the other slabb. Maybe its not the same book?

Maybe it's dirt.

Maybe I stopped caring, and this is Babe Test 2.0. :gossip: