• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

toys

63 posts in this topic

I collect Soakies.......bubble bath containers primarily from the mid 1960's. Some are still full.

Soaky2.jpg

Soaky3.jpg

Soaky4.jpg

Soakies Rule! I used to have a few - the 4 universal monsters, casper, wendy (My favorite), Bullwinkle & Rocky.

I collect some toys (mostly horror figures/statues), but I'm excited about just picking this up for my daughter.....

Yo Gabba Gabba rocks!!! :headbang:

12747-3.jpg

Ok, am I the only one freaked out a little by the way this thing looks and the fact that you want to give it to your daughter? :eek:

:baiting:

I collect some toys (mostly horror figures/statues), but I'm excited about just picking this up for my daughter.....

Yo Gabba Gabba rocks!!! :headbang:

12747-3.jpg

Ok, am I the only one freaked out a little by the way this thing looks and the fact that you want to give it to your daughter? :eek:

:baiting:

It's one of her favorite children's shows, on Nick Jr., nothing to freak out about lol

(And no, it's not a giant one-eyed with arms...) :P

Toys... :cloud9:

1395888-topshelftoycase.jpg

1396010-3rdshelftoycase.jpg

1396291-dagwoodplane.jpg

1397491-2ndshelftoycase.jpg

Roger,

Is the Amos and Andy Taxi-Cab an original or one of the re-issues from about 10 years ago?

Repros... :P pthlaaaaa....

It's an original, Scott, with the box and the insert. I didn't even know that one was ever reissued.

Xmas gift from my lovely wife about 12 years ago. :cloud9: