• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another Wife Issue: She Buys Marvel Instead of DC (PICS added)

44 posts in this topic

Today I came home and my youngest was so proud. It was his first day wearing underwear. We celebrated. I gave much encouragement. Then he went to sleep.

Then, my wife and I had a conversation. She bought Spider-man underwear. She knows I'm a DC guy. He has a Batman poster in his room and an original Flash sketch from Carmine Infantino on the wall. My other son has Superman, Flash and Green Lantern posters. But she bought Spidey underwear.

This isn't the first violation. She has also bought spidey PJs...for both boys. And, they have X-Men and FF action figures. We've talked about this many times. This time, she was insistent that it was the only underwear available in his size.

I don't know what do. I'm hesitant to trade her in, but I'm concerned that I'll start seeing Hulk and Iron Man stuff soon. What should I do?

Today I came home and my youngest was so proud. It was his first day wearing underwear.

Congratulations - maybe next week you can get him into socks, pants and shirts. :insane:

Spidey shorts, Supes shirt and treat your kid like an Amalgam crossover.

Marriage is all about compromise, unless of course you can return the Underoos and go with rocking Nightwing wear.

When I read the title of this thread, I thought I'd be able to chime in on the pitfulls of a polygamist lifestyle...

'my first wife is into Darkhorse, and my second wife is Kitchensink all the way....'

My response would of been train up no.3 right, and you'll be a happier man :cloud9::devil: