• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed. All Books Shipped

31 posts in this topic

Starting off the new weeks sales thread with some War books, move into a few horror type books later today. The first :takeit: gets the book, offers can be PM'd.

Shipping is done priority, 1-5 books $5.00 , 5 or more $8.00 . All orders over $20.00 will get 50% off shipping (thumbs u

Payment should be made within a week maximum time (unles other arrangements are made). If you are unhappy with a book, refunds will be given. Problems have to be reported within 48 hrs of receiving book and arrangement will be made.

:news: Lots are available !! See second Page :o

:news: Take 50% off the listed price on the G.I.Combats ! (thumbs u

G.I. Combat 191 VF $8.00 :news: SOLD !!

GIC191.jpg

G.I.Combat 192 VF $6.00 :news: SOLD !!

GIC192.jpg

G.I.Combat 193 VF- $7.00 :news: SOLD !!

GIC193.jpg

First :takeit: gets the Strange Tales for $20.00 shipped US.

First :takeit: gets all the Swamp Thing's for $40.00 Shipped US.

:o

Swamp Things for $35.00 Shipped!!! Waaay below OSPG and free shipping :o :o

When a teacher procrastinates toward the end of a semester (:blush:), he/she sometimes will figure stuff out like this: that is waaay below Overstreet; in fact, 42% below Overstreet! :insane:

First :takeit: gets the Strange Tales for $20.00 shipped US.

First :takeit: gets all the Swamp Thing's for $40.00 Shipped US.

:o

Swamp Things for $35.00 Shipped!!! Waaay below OSPG and free shipping :o :o

When a teacher procrastinates toward the end of a semester (:blush:), he/she sometimes will figure stuff out like this: that is waaay below Overstreet; in fact, 42% below Overstreet! :insane:

And that is damn cheap. With Free Shipping ! ^^