• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone still awake?

5,958 posts in this topic

Man , chick's must just love Halloween . It gives them a chance to get all hottied up w/ skimpy , revealing stuff that they can only get away w/ wearing one night out of the year . :cloud9:

Funny, same reason I love Halloween. :o

Remind me not to go out with you on Halloween Dave.... :o

No I was implying that your post made it sound like you got all dressed up like that too... Of course I love the skimped up women on Halloween...I just wish I had some more pics of last night to post for you.... I guess I didn't pull off the joke... :boo:

I've certainly dressed up as a woman for Halloween but don't think I was a hottie. I had a cool ballerina costume that I often wore, had some good times in that baby. Think I will get it out and welcome my wife when she gets home.

You "often" wore ? ..................... :o

:o

:D

I've certainly dressed up as a woman for Halloween but don't think I was a hottie. I had a cool ballerina costume that I often wore, had some good times in that baby. Think I will get it out and welcome my wife when she gets home.
:roflmao: