• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone still awake?

5,958 posts in this topic

A guy I play hockey with went out last night as Speedo Batman, cape mask and a speedo. Batman symbol drawn on his chest. :screwy:

Well , there's probably a good chance he got his arse kicked........

:gossip:........or took it in the ............................ :sick:

A guy I play hockey with went out last night as Speedo Batman, cape mask and a speedo. Batman symbol drawn on his chest. :screwy:

Quite the opposite. He is tall, slender, and good looking. He went to a Halloween party at the convention center, 8000 tickets were sold for the party. I bet he met a zillion cute girls, got hammered and partied all night. Crazy jerk. :screwy:

I'm sooo jealous.

Yea....I thought at first it said.....he went to play Hockey as Speedo Batman, cape mask and a speedo. Batman symbol drawn on his chest. That would be an arse kickin situation. Those Hockey players like to mix it up

Yea....I thought at first it said.....he went to play Hockey as Speedo Batman, cape mask and a speedo. Batman symbol drawn on his chest. That would be an arse kickin situation. Those Hockey players like to mix it up

Agreed ... (thumbs u

As long as a bat symbol is painted on your chest , that's OK

:gossip:...just no painted bulls-eye's on the rear . ... :whistle: