• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone still awake?

5,958 posts in this topic

I'm still awake... :eek:

Jim

No wonder you're so grumpy.

:kidaround:

Actually you've caught me a pretty great mood...

Now if the guy who's supposed to be here 25 minutes ago to fix one of exercise machines isn't here promptly...then that could change quickly... :insane:

Jim

Jim

Now if the guy who's supposed to be here 25 minutes ago to fix one of exercise machines isn't here promptly...then that could change quickly... :insane:

Jim

He'll be there in no time to "pump you up"

lol

Jim

Jim

He'll be there in no time to "pump you up"

lol

lol

Well that was quick...he just left. Can't fix the machine since NordicTrack was supposed to send me some replacement parts that obviously haven't arrived...and the repairman forgot to ask whether I got them... :insane:

Regardless, I'm too tired to be mad... happens... :/

Jim

Wow. Half the day is done for most east coast peeps. Can anyone in Chicago or NY FEDX me a pepperoni pizza? I want to see what all the hype is about "who has the best pizza".

Come to Chicago next year!!!