• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone still awake?

5,958 posts in this topic

Question for you guys. I haven't received any feedback in the Kudos thread for my last 3 comic buys even after I p.m.ed the seller and mentioned that I was happy to receive the comic and had left positive feedback. Do my feet smell?

I haven't gotten kudos on some of my buys either.

I don't really care. I paypalled within minutes of working out the deal.

I know me.

Question for you guys. I haven't received any feedback in the Kudos thread for my last 3 comic buys even after I p.m.ed the seller and mentioned that I was happy to receive the comic and had left positive feedback. Do my feet smell?

Welcome to the club. Maybe we try too hard hm

All I know is I'm starting a list and no feedback returned gets no more from me. :sumo:

yes they do... (thumbs u

yes they do... (thumbs u

Not only that, but you're needy too..., :blush:

I know me.

Does it really matter? Once you've received your first couple then anything after that is irrelevent...everyone knows you're on the up and up. And if the transaction goes badly...there's always the Probation thread...

Jim

hm

They do smell a little... *sniff*

Did I forget?

I know me.

I hear you and agree. I've always paid same day I plunked down the :takeit: but it does seem poopy kittens when members don't replicate the effort. I would avoid sellers that don't respond with kudos.

I know me.

I hear you and agree. I've always paid same day I plunked down the :takeit: but it does seem poopy kittens when members don't replicate the effort. I would avoid sellers that don't respond with kudos.

:sumo:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2745073#Post2745073

:insane:

I know me.

:sumo:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2745073#Post2745073

:insane:

Now everyone will think I have bad feet and my OO comic collection will become odious odor comic collection.