• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone still awake?

5,958 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Can anyone please tell me how it benefits a grader to overgrade a book? It does not make good business sense to overgrade because all you will do is dissappoint the customer and then they will not come back to you. It seems to me that it would make sense to undergrade a shade to the customer will not have unrealistic expectations and if the books come back much better than expected all the better. How does it make sense to overgrade and then send to CGC the truth will come out? That is why I just do not buy into all this expert's overgrading stuff it just does not make good business sense.

FU and your lame Watchmen books.

Hi all,

Can anyone please tell me how it benefits a grader to overgrade a book? It does not make good business sense to overgrade because all you will do is dissappoint the customer and then they will not come back to you. It seems to me that it would make sense to undergrade a shade to the customer will not have unrealistic expectations and if the books come back much better than expected all the better. How does it make sense to overgrade and then send to CGC the truth will come out? That is why I just do not buy into all this expert's overgrading stuff it just does not make good business sense.

ah hahahahaha

Hi all,

:signfunny:

:roflmao:

You made me spit out my beer. That was funny.

My favorite beer, Corona. :acclaim:

I think its time to broaden your horizons torch. I looked up Corona on the Rate Beer website ( see link below).......and, well, the news is pretty sad. Every single beer ever bottled is rated by this beery group, and the numbers are then averaged into a score. 100 is perfect. The best beer available on down to 0. There must be something else up there in the frozen tundra that is called beer :grin:

Just tryin to help a brother out

Corona rating by the beer experts

Cool site senormac. A direct quote from the site.

A very pale gold/yellow color,thin head. Aroma of corn,cat feet,and hay. Flavor is very watery,kind of a skunky band aid taste, thin mouthfeel,funky finish. I could see drink this if you were really loaded allready but I’ll pass.

I rest my case. Exhibit A, this 'glowing' review that in no uncertain words supports my belief, Corona, smells like cat feet and tastes skunky and funky. What can I say, I like it.

Hi all,

Rule No.681: Never, never ever, never post here with a seemingly innocent question on a Friday night.

Rule No.922: Never, never ever, ever never, never ever catch Greggy just prior to a sweet nap.

:jokealert: Well, not Rule No.922 or Rule No.11: Never, ever, never ever jest about nap time. (tsk)

My favorite beer, Corona. :acclaim:

I think its time to broaden your horizons torch. I looked up Corona on the Rate Beer website ( see link below).......and, well, the news is pretty sad. Every single beer ever bottled is rated by this beery group, and the numbers are then averaged into a score. 100 is perfect. The best beer available on down to 0. There must be something else up there in the frozen tundra that is called beer :grin:

Just tryin to help a brother out

Corona rating by the beer experts

Cool site (thumbs u

Hi all,

Someone give this guy the Bums Rush and tell him to get his silly comic talk out of this fine establishment.

Hi all,

Someone give this guy the Bums Rush and tell him to get his silly comic talk out of this fine establishment.

I just went and read the other threads this guy was in. :screwy: Where's our resident bouncer? :sumo:

Hi all,

:flamed:

:roflmao:

A very pale gold/yellow color,thin head. Aroma of corn,cat feet,and hay. Flavor is very watery,kind of a skunky band aid taste, thin mouthfeel,funky finish. I could see drink this if you were really loaded allready but I’ll pass.

I rest my case. Exhibit A, this 'glowing' review that in no uncertain words supports my belief, Corona, smells like cat feet and tastes skunky and funky. What can I say, I like it.

What the hell do cat's feet smell like??? hm

I don't think I've ever smelled a cats foot before. :grin:

In Mexico, they tell you not to drink the water. The mexican beer mafia has the country by the ........limes.

Some Canadian brews I looked up. A little better rating on these.

Moosehead

Labatt Blue

Molson

Sleeman

Ok....enough of that. If your at a market and you see any of these. Give one a try. You'll thank me later. The colors are rich.....the flavors are full.....the hop aromas are strong. This is beer like your grandpa used to make. The real good stuff. Its like the difference between Charlton.......and DC or Timely :banana:

Dogfish Head 90 minute

Ninkasi Total Domination IPA

Hop Henge

or some darks.......

Old Rasputin

The Abyss

And if after all that.....you still like Corona best......enjoy.......and take comfort in the fact that some beers score even lower......

Just pitiful