• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone still awake?

5,958 posts in this topic

will youz guyz shut the up - I'm trying to zzz

or at least put something good up for sale :D - been a dearth of anything worth buying over in the selling thread for weeks...., :sorry:

will youz guyz shut the up - I'm trying to zzz

What else is there to do in .......ahem......Lakeview ???:grin:

sometimes we just stare at the wallz ...., :shrug: what do you do? :shrug:

What do you want to buy?

Something different than what has been offered lately..,, What duz you gotz ..., I like 'em raw an wrigglin'......., no slabbsssss, please...,

Been working (went through about 300 comics tonight), but heading to bed soon...........

Steve, how goes the new career and how do like selling on this board?

It's going good, but it's a bit over the top crazy. Too much work and not enough time to do it in. Feels like when I first started at CGC, but without the extra people to help me. I remember it was sooooo busy, I would not go home from the office, but sleep on the couch in the lobby from 2am to 6:30 am many week night and weekends. At least now, I just walk down stairs and crawl into bed :cloud9:

I find selling on the boards is up and down, but I like to offer much of my stuff here first as I make new friends by doing so and they get 1st crack at stuff fresh to the market. Some of my old friends get 1st crack by Pm, but I have known most of those people for years. It's all about keeping our crowd together, new and old (thumbs u

Got my books today!! Thanks for the freebies!!

Brian

What do you want to buy?

Something different than what has been offered lately..,, What duz you gotz ..., I like 'em raw an wrigglin'......., no slabbsssss, please...,

Raw? I don't have many slabs. I'm thinking about selling some silver DCs. I've got a big comic bill coming.

What do you want to buy?

Raw? I don't have many slabs. I'm thinking about selling some silver DCs. I've got a big comic bill coming.

silver age DCs ..., :cloud9: the language of :luhv: ..., pm me.., and dress appropriately ...., :whistle:

I think I'll start collecting SA DC/Marvel comics this week at the VCC...I'm so wishy-washy when it comes to collecting..no two days are the same.... hm

it's the most fun when you're collecting everything...

but its also hardest on the bank account :(

i eventually found my niches by trimming my collection down to books that STILL gave me boners a few months later (Invincible, RASL, Bone and 9.9s)...its very difficult not buying schommy and cole GAs (: