• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone still awake?

5,958 posts in this topic

Gotta love using that end-of-year time off... still up here, no worries for tomorrow! :makepoint:

zzz

* My head hurts... :P

I'm actually losing a few days pay because I didn't take enough paid holidays this year and I have a few more left over than I'm allowed to carry over into 2009 doh!

I haven't used a paid sick day in 7 years either. :P

Gotta love using that end-of-year time off... still up here, no worries for tomorrow! :makepoint:

zzz

I'm actually losing a few days pay because I didn't take enough paid holidays this year and I have a few more left over than I'm allowed to carry over into 2009 doh!

Company man!! lol:kidaround:

zzz

My company is practically forcing me to take four paid holidays before 23 Jan so I don't lose them...

Jim