• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone still awake?

5,958 posts in this topic

Aren't you supposed to be playing in a band for hot chicks about now?

How am I supposed to live vicariously if I know you are home surfing for comics on a friday night!

Aren't you supposed to be playing in a band for hot chicks about now?

How am I supposed to live vicariously if I know you are home surfing for comics on a friday night!

that's next weekend, this is my week off.

I'm awake.... drank a little too much homebrewski and I'm reminded of college when we used to use the "numb lips" check to see if you'd had too much to drink. While my lips might be numb, I've got an awful case of indigestion. Too bad beer doesn't make your stomach numb either. Ugh.

I'm awake.... drank a little too much homebrewski and I'm reminded of college when we used to use the "numb lips" check to see if you'd had too much to drink. While my lips might be numb, I've got an awful case of indigestion. Too bad beer doesn't make your stomach numb either. Ugh.

Hey numb nuts ! ............................oh , excuse me , ...numb lips ...... :whistle:

:acclaim:

troll ..... :whistle:

Maybe I've had too much beer... but I don't get the :acclaim: I'd get it if Hook posted it as part of his supposed beating of Cloud (WHICH I DOUBT VERY MUCH), but I just don't get it from Greggy. hm

I'm watching live Olympics coverage now.

Homey.

(worship)

09/08/08

(shrug)

Your lucky day is over.

Wish I had a TV to watch.

:(

I'm watching live Olympics coverage now.

Homey.

(worship)

09/08/08

(shrug)

Your lucky day is over.

Wish I had a TV to watch.

:(

You just missed some women's beach volleyball. :shy: