• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone still awake?

5,958 posts in this topic

Hernia tests suck...

then they did it wrong. you should get a second one done.

:roflmao:
hells no.

would it help if I told you I was a doctor? :foryou:

lol ahh, go and see Dr. Nate now :baiting:

well, I'm not really a doctor, it was more rhetorical to ascertain whether or not it would help.

Dr. Love is feeling bashful? :baiting:

before I stick my man in a man's groin, I like to get to know him a little better. What his dreams, hopes, fears and aspirations are.

And I like for my hands to be cold. Really, really cold.

why would you stick your man in another man's groin :devil:

Apparently this is a gay bar. Ah...lets rephrase, gay pub.darth-vader.gif

Hernia tests suck...

then they did it wrong. you should get a second one done.

:roflmao:
hells no.

would it help if I told you I was a doctor? :foryou:

lol ahh, go and see Dr. Nate now :baiting:

well, I'm not really a doctor, it was more rhetorical to ascertain whether or not it would help.

Dr. Love is feeling bashful? :baiting:

before I stick my man in a man's groin, I like to get to know him a little better. What his dreams, hopes, fears and aspirations are.

And I like for my hands to be cold. Really, really cold.

why would you stick your man in another man's groin :devil:

Apparently this is a gay bar. Ah...lets rephrase, gay pub.darth-vader.gif

there is no prejudice in this pub....so sit down have a drink and tell us some lies Dave :acclaim:

[

All come to order !

The annual shareholder's meeting will commence now , at 11 hundred hours , ( or some kinda BS like that :whistle: )

As a silent investor / minority interest owner in this said here pub , I shall ask all member's to refrain from the continued use of language involving their "pee-pee's" , tee-tees , groin's ,stick-in' it somewhere and/or stick-in' it in anywhere for that matter , ..

So recorded on this 31st day of Oct. 2008 ...

So it has been said , and so it is written for all fellow nerd-lings ...................

[

All come to order !

The annual shareholder's meeting will commence now , at 11 hundred hours , ( or some kinda BS like that :whistle: )

As a silent investor / minority interest owner in this said here pub , I shall ask all member's to refrain from the continued use of language involving their "pee-pee's" , tee-tees , groin's ,stick-in' it somewhere and/or stick-in' it in anywhere for that matter , ..

So it has been said , and so it is written for all fellow nerd-lings ...................

its still the 30th :baiting:

[

All come to order !

It's 12.10 here person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed-bag .

Get with the program , pal ! ... :makepoint:

[

All come to order !

:makepoint: my watch shows 10:18 pal! This is my pub, you :sumo: get with the program!

[

All come to order !

:makepoint: my watch shows 10:18 pal! This is my pub, you :sumo: get with the program!
youre the one who named the pub :baiting: