• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Action Comics #2 CGC 4.5 White Pages

92 posts in this topic

steve was a fantastic buyer.

actually paid me a whole month early.

also, he paid using direct bank deposits, which is by far the best way to pay large amounts of money internationally.

its good to know the action#2 has gone to a good home :)

:golfclap: Thanks Steve :golfclap:

i am putting the funds towards my ever-growing New Adventure / Adventure Comics / Flessel collection :cloud9:

B.

I finally finished paying for my new grail. I hope my wife won't oppose if I take it to bed with me tonite.

Ben, thanks for a great transaction.

168-6872_IMG.jpg

You know, for fourteen grand, you could have at least gotten a book with an unwrinkled label. lol

That's a really nice book, congrats on the pickup. Is that the record for the highest priced book sold on the boards?

Wow, I have to re-think my grading. I still can't believe that got a 4.5 with the cover being so dirty and the rusted staples. Is that the famous "Golden Age Bump" at work?

Still think it's a great book but man, I am thinking 2.0.

I finally finished paying for my new grail. I hope my wife won't oppose if I take it to bed with me tonite.

168-6872_IMG.jpg

You know, for fourteen grand, you could have at least gotten a book with an unwrinkled label. lol

That's a really nice book, congrats on the pickup. Is that the record for the highest priced book sold on the boards?

Not by a longshot..... :gossip:

168-6872_IMG.jpg

what is the most spent? not just put up, but actually sold.

168-6872_IMG.jpg

what is the most spent? not just put up, but actually sold.

Brent sold an AF #15 CGC 7.0 or a 7.5 last year if I remember correctly but I beat that by a bit when I sold an FF #1 CGC 8.0 a few months ago.

:acclaim: