• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Action Comics #2 CGC 4.5 White Pages

92 posts in this topic

Hello all,

up for sale is my pride and joy comic;

Action Comics #2 CGC Universal 4.5 with WHITE Pages

Price: $14K

Postage: $50 (couriered with full insurance and tracking)

Paypal or Bank-Wire ONLY

Time Payments available (PM me)

actF.jpg

actB.jpg

action2L.jpg

selling to fund new baby stuff.

(thumbs u

B.

...Unfortunately, at best I would just be renting the book until we have a kid of our own. lol

Great Action; good luck with the sale! (thumbs u

I have become an expert at renting books... I buy them, realize I can't afford them, then have to sell... it is a wonderful experience (well, not really)... but this is a great book, no doubt...

...Unfortunately, at best I would just be renting the book until we have a kid of our own. lol

I have become an expert at renting books... I buy them, realize I can't afford them, then have to sell... it is a wonderful experience (well, not really)... but this is a great book, no doubt...

Ultimately, we are all just renting the books we "own".

Now you know why I'm in the hunt for an AF 15 now! ;)

I've never seen that cover before and I have to say that it's really cool looking. Did you own the book before it was slabbed? Man... 2nd Superman. That's just unreal.

Best of luck with the sale!

:signfunny:

Wow, thats all I can think of right now..WOW!!!

White pages too? And the Blues, Reds and Yellows are fantastic too... Wow again!!

Good luck with the sale and the new baby.

(thumbs u