• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TOS 39 - When to buy?

24 posts in this topic

I think this is a GREAT time to buy high grde copies ( VF or better )

why?.....because it ALWAYS a great time to buy high grade Marvel Keys!

Virtually no matter what it costs you to get into a copy, you don't have to worry when it's time to get out of the copy. A great, high demand book is a great, high demand book. There is no reason that TOS 39 whould lose its appeal ( maybe its present hotness, but not appeal ).

I love the SA Marvel Key 1st appearances that were launched in an established title VS. a self-named title, such as:

AF15

JIM83

TOS39

just something special about a try-out issue for a new character that makes it big, VS. the bold move of them getting a self-named title from day 1 - like Hulk #1 (nothing against that great book )

Josh from C-LINK had a great philosophy in this years OPG -- Market Report section. He said: " sell high, and buy even higher "

If you think about it......he is right.

Steve

But Steve, you have to admit, considering Josh is in the selling market, it IS a little biased of him to push the suggestion of collectors buying higher ;)

Virtually no matter what it costs you to get into a copy, you don't have to worry when it's time to get out of the copy. A great, high demand book is a great, high demand book. There is no reason that TOS 39 whould lose its appeal ( maybe its present hotness, but not appeal ).

I love the SA Marvel Key 1st appearances that were launched in an established title VS. a self-named title, such as:

AF15

JIM83

TOS39

just something special about a try-out issue for a new character that makes it big, VS. the bold move of them getting a self-named title from day 1 - like Hulk #1 (nothing against that great book )

Josh from C-LINK had a great philosophy in this years OPG -- Market Report section. He said: " sell high, and buy even higher "

Steve

But Steve, you have to admit, considering Josh is in the selling market, it IS a little biased of him to push the suggestion of collectors buying higher ;)

stop using logic when responding to my posts! :makepoint:

AF15

JIM83

TOS39

Steve

stop using logic when responding to my posts! :makepoint:

lol So true