• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

what comicbooks are actually really worthlesss?

87 posts in this topic

Virtually any book below VF from the mid '80s to now. In fact, most books below NM from the same period.
Actually, in reality NO book is worthless. Worthless means you cant sell it for at least 1 cent

Virtually any book below VF from the mid '80s to now. In fact, most books below NM from the same period.
Actually, in reality NO book is worthless. Worthless means you cant sell it for at least 1 cent

There are books that are unsellable due to their condition and lack of market interest and the fact that any prospective buyer doesn't want said item in their house. I've known many people who've mentioned to me that they've recycled comics 'cause they can't give them away.

In todays world $100 is worthless, so that whole penny thing is beyond worthless :D

Every book I own doh!
I concur
You would
Like clockwork
Like you have a clue

I still would have paid double for those Weird Wonder Tales :baiting:

Next time, make an effort and find them first, lazy azz

Every book I own doh!
I concur
You would
Like clockwork
Like you have a clue

I still would have paid double for those Weird Wonder Tales :baiting:

Next time, make an effort and find them first, lazy azz

We can negotiate in Chicago. You bring the comics, I'll bring a bat :kidaround:.

In todays world $100 is worthless, so that whole penny thing is beyond worthless :D

Send me all your Benjamins and I will recycle them for you. :)

Could I take a worthless $100 off your hands?

C'mon guys lets put things in perspective here.

I can't fill my wifes SUV with a $100. I can't go to a restaurant with the family with $100. $100 is not enough to buy smokes for the month for petes sake :cry: Try grocery shopping with $100 and see what you come with meh

I can't fill my wifes SUV with a $100. I can't go to a restaurant with the family with $100. $100 is not enough to buy smokes for the month for petes sake :cry: Try grocery shopping with $100 and see what you come with meh

Buy a more fuel efficient car, eat somewhere less expensive and stop smoking. (shrug)

You can buy at least 10 drinks with $100 ^^

Buy a more fuel efficient car, eat somewhere less expensive and stop smoking. (shrug)

(thumbs u

Water is free. :gossip:

My wife doesn't own an SUV

The 5 of us went to Carabba's on Mothers Day for 90.00

If I smoked anywhere near 100 dollars woth of cigs a month, I'd be dead.

Grocery shopping......we go once a week.....and normally can keep it under 100. Not always though.

What for, you start spilling and breaking after 3, waste of money :applause:

In Kansas you can get 20!