• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Where's the love for #48? Beautifully stark in its rendering and design and the cover of one of the most upsetting comics I've ever read.

It is another great one. That cover is also very memorable as a surprise when the issue came out, as the solicited cover didn't have Rick on it.

Did Tony ever sell the Cover art to the first few issues?
Tony owns the first 6 covers. I sold the 7 cover to EvilAsh. I have no idea about the 8 cover, which is basically nothing from an artistic standpoint. Remender owns the cover to 9. I sold the cover to 10 to another boardie. 11,12,16 are on comicartfans. I'd rather not talk about the 17,23,24 covers :( (water damage)

you owned the the OA covers for 7 and 10 and then sold them? why?

Obviously he needed the money...just like little boy blue! lol

you owned the the OA covers for 7 and 10 and then sold them? why?

He wanted to collect the best modern CGC XMen ru..... no wait he sold them to start a super high grade SA X-Men run, no wait. sheesh now I'm all mixed up

Where's the love for #48? Beautifully stark in its rendering and design and the cover of one of the most upsetting comics I've ever read.

walkingdead048.jpg

Because it is just a rehash of the cover to issue 6.

Also, considering the content inside...this cover could've bee SO MUCH MORE. Too much ground on this one.