• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

personally i think issue 59 was a little thin as far as content goes. still quality work, just lacking much content. a filler issue if you will. :whistle:

59 was not a very good issue at all. Nothing happened and the art looked very rushed. I'd rather the stories have content, the art be solid and the book be a little late then getting to book every 30 days with no content an halfazzed art.

personally i think issue 59 was a little thin as far as content goes. still quality work, just lacking much content. a filler issue if you will. :whistle:

59 was not a very good issue at all. Nothing happened and the art looked very rushed. I'd rather the stories have content, the art be solid and the book be a little late then getting to book every 30 days with no content an halfazzed art.

I missed you Brian! Been fisting? :foryou:

Ok guys, whats going on?? Had my eyes on a run of W.D. from 1-52 on ebay, missed the auction due to work :tonofbricks: but was surprised it went over $400... anyone selling a full run on the boards? Just curious, probably will post this in the "want to buy" section as well. Curious as to your thoughts on the steadily rising prices.

There are very few Adlard covers that I like, so I'm not really noticing a decline in the cover quality.

#59 was sweet, but it seemed like it was only 8 pages. It ended before I wanted it to. :frustrated:

I agree. too short!

If you compare regular books of the past (ie not supersized or double sized, etc), the page content/number of pages is pretty much the same. The big difference is in the WD book, there are no ads between the pages, which is why it seems like a faster read. And its another thing I love about this book...no commercials!!!

I've just got a hold of the first four trades and have nearly finished the first one. It's a great read, wish I'd got on from isuue #1 :(

I've just got a hold of the first four trades and have nearly finished the first one. It's a great read, wish I'd got on from isuue #1 :(

I DID and WISHED the same thing :(

Well I've finished the first trade and man, I'm hooked. What a title, I'm in two minds whether to add this to my pull list because I know I'll want to work my way back to issue one :insane:

I read a lot of the reviews in this thread (minus the spoilers, of course) and have to say I didn't think the book was that bad. I can see some of what was mentioned but it finished just how I like...with me drooling for the next :headbang:

Well I've finished the first trade and man, I'm hooked. What a title, I'm in two minds whether to add this to my pull list because I know I'll want to work my way back to issue one :insane:

Awesome, glad you like it :headbang:

New Teaser Image:

More clues as to what is around the corner for the battered and bitten plague survivors. And they thought zombies were bad...

walkingdead.jpg