• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Just to clear this up a bit...the "$120 lol" was not to laugh at the price, but was supposed to be a joke...the price ($120) was mentioned once...the question "No one else?" was asked, so I felt like being redundant.. :grin::kidaround:

Just to clear this up a bit...the "$120 lol" was not to laugh at the price, but was supposed to be a joke...the price ($120) was mentioned once...the question "No one else?" was asked, so I felt like being redundant.. :grin::kidaround:

Oh, I get it now.

Freaky. I didn't expect that from the twins. Heck, I never expected ANYTHING from the twins!!!! They were never fleshed out at ALL and they've been there forever. Something should be expected from Carl and that was interesting. Freaky actually... I wonder if Rick knows that Carl wasn't in the tent or if he's covering for him. hm

A preacher in Walking Dead?? He could become a very interesting character even though he's no Jesse Custer. :roflmao: Alright... Stoopid joke. :sorry:

Another good issue, but I really wish Kirkman would stop dragging it out and take the to D.C. already.

They wont reach DC until 2010 from what I've read. :gossip:

Another good issue, but I really wish Kirkman would stop dragging it out and take the to D.C. already.

I don't care where the story takes place as long as it continues to be interesting. Sure there were several issues that were just simmering a little but we're "cooking with gas now. You know what I’m saying? We’re going to really have us something here in a minute."

This is OT for Walking Dead but kind of fun for zombie lovers. I have been dabbling a bit in collecting factory sealed video games and recently picked this one up.

Brings back fond video gaming memories. :cloud9:

ZombiesFront.jpg

ZombiesBack.jpg

And now back to our regularly scheduled program...

I could be way off, but I have a feeling now that Abe is setting them up some how.

Interesting... that would be a twist.

It did seem obvious the new preacher is the one setting them up for these new mystery villians. With him rather quickly learning about the group and their past.