• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

I have a Question For the Masses...

since a higher grade #1 is out of reach right now, and i want to complete a full run of ss walking deads, should i get kirkman to sign and possibly do a crude sketch on my 8.5?

suggestions?

j

If you can wait a bit, I would wait and have Tony Moore do a headsketch for you instead 2c

Kirkman has some sweet (and funny) sketches sometimes, but he can also really deface a book once in a while :eek:

Tony does not sketch on books :gossip:

From March 13th... :whistle:

WD_8.jpg

i have a Tony Moore convention sketch on WD #1 in my sig!

and i hate you for it, even though we are from the same state.

not really though (the hate part) i just wish i had the cash when jj had that one up for sale right after heroes.

j

I know no one knows what caused all the zombies but has any of the characters ever mentioned anything about what happened? Obviously Rick was in a coma and doesnt know but havent some of the other characters mentioned anything about what happened, they would have seen news reports, or something from the govt. Maybe that was mentioned but I just dont remember reading it.

I know no one knows what caused all the zombies but has any of the characters ever mentioned anything about what happened? Obviously Rick was in a coma and doesnt know but havent some of the other characters mentioned anything about what happened, they would have seen news reports, or something from the govt. Maybe that was mentioned but I just dont remember reading it.

Yes, the current storyline involves going to Washington DC because one of the new members in the group knows what caused it. However, he didn't reveal the cause to the original group or us the readers.

Here is the last page of issue 53 and the 1st page of issue 54.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Would you believe a guy with a mullet saying he's a scientist, knows all about what caused it but doesnt go into specifics, and brags about his clearance level and so forth? Anyone with that high of a security clearance would not be telling anyone what and who he knows. Unless Kirkman doesnt know that about security clearances and what the character said is legit.