• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

I like being able to read several issues in a row without waiting, so when I started reading WD a while back and I had 40 or so issues to go through with no wait, it was great... then last summer I stopped reading so I could have some cushion and read 10+ issues back-to-back...

I told myself I was going to let myself fall behind a bit again, but I can't keep myself from reading it when new issues come out. gah. Another month to wait to see what happens :juggle:

I can't wait either. But I do like to reread several old issues before I read the newest. Sometimes I can't wait and just read the new one, but it does flow better reading a bunch. I reread parts 1-3 of the Hunters storyline yesterday before I read the new one.

It did make the Dale situation from bite to capture to dumped back seem like not that much time past between events. Plus, I love the book so rereading them is pretty enjoyable.

what is the auction for? (at work)

Someone trying to flip the CGC 9.9 of #1 that they just bought for $2K for $2.5K :screwy:

ahh...maeks sense...i paid $2k so someone must be willing to pay me more for it...

is his name navin johnson?

Seller's name is "desirableitems" doh!

what is the auction for? (at work)

Someone trying to flip the CGC 9.9 of #1 that they just bought for $2K for $2.5K :screwy:

ahh...maeks sense...i paid $2k so someone must be willing to pay me more for it...

is his name navin johnson?

Seller's name is "desirableitems" doh!

hm

so profit is your game...

Unbelievable. Taking the book out of the hands of a true collector to try and make a fast few bucks.

That makes me sick.

Unbelievable. Taking the book out of the hands of a true collector to try and make a fast few bucks.

That makes me sick.

Sounds like fodder for the Karl Marx thread in the Water Cooler. What a cluster :censored: that thread is going to turn into. lol