• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

The Walking Dead # 68 Solicitation!

THE WALKING DEAD #68

Written by Robert Kirkman, art and cover by Charlie Adlard and Cliff Rathburn.

Another stranger is encountered on the way to Washington.

The information this man brings could change everything for the survivors.

32 pages, black and white, $2.99, in stores on Dec. 9.

walkingdead68.jpg

bill maher? the comedian survived the zombie apocaclypse?

Oh gee, they better waste him ASAP before he starts beating up the women.

Anyone see Jennifer's body? Hate the name "Jennifer" lol and the movie probably sucks, but Megan Fox :cloud9:

Yes.... and :sick: . Only thing that saved this movie was the beer (since we saw it at a movie tavern) and the 10 year old boy sitting next to us screaming, at the top of his lungs mind you, "eat the (censored word rhymes with wussy)" during the girl on girl kissing scene...

Anyone see Jennifer's body? Hate the name "Jennifer" lol and the movie probably sucks, but Megan Fox :cloud9:

Yes.... and :sick: . Only thing that saved this movie was the beer (since we saw it at a movie tavern) and the 10 year old boy sitting next to us screaming, at the top of his lungs mind you, "eat the (censored word rhymes with wussy)" during the girl on girl kissing scene...

The 10 year old was saying that??? :o Oh you gotta love parenting skills nowadays.

The 10 year old was saying that??? :o Oh you gotta love parenting skills nowadays.

It was a group of about 7 or 8 kids with one kids grandma who was sleeping through the whole movie... and I left out a descriptor of the kids... it's the one that made me want to turn to the kids and tell them "you don't have to live up to the stereotype!"

What's funny is he did... and then put it up on eBay with a minimum bid of 2500 which someone bid... which I said at the time was a shill bid... which now looks like I was right hm

ha ha...yeah he did....this will be the first $1,000,000 by Christmas!!!

It was a group of about 7 or 8 kids with one kids grandma who was sleeping through the whole movie... and I left out a descriptor of the kids... it's the one that made me want to turn to the kids and tell them "you don't have to live up to the stereotype!"

What stereotype would that be?

The stereotype of young kids screaming through movies (thumbs u

and bad parenting

What's funny is he did... and then put it up on eBay with a minimum bid of 2500 which someone bid... which I said at the time was a shill bid... which now looks like I was right hm

You are definitely right :mad:

and bad parenting

I saw the movie. Enjoyed the girl on girl action ^^ ... otherwise the movie was mediocre to say the least.