• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Walking Dead #68 Preview HERE!

Another stranger is encountered on the way to Washington. The information this man brings could change everything for the survivors.

"How many people are in your group?"

"34 or so" :o

"Been watching you for a while" :eek:

Can't wait! :headbang:

I can't wait for the new one but I try so hard to avoid reading the previews - it's a nice chunk of the comic I would rather be able to enjoy all at once!

Sometimes I give in...not yet on this one though :)

I shall enjoy reading #2-50 starting sometime early next week :)

I begun reading WD monthly at #32, and that time i read 1 to 32 in two days, your next days will be really :cloud9:

I agree with Deve, Jeff, you're in for a treat! :headbang:

I can't wait for the new one but I try so hard to avoid reading the previews - it's a nice chunk of the comic I would rather be able to enjoy all at once!

Sometimes I give in...not yet on this one though :)

DO IT! :baiting:

I begun reading WD monthly at #32, and that time i read 1 to 32 in two days, your next days will be really :cloud9:

Yup, I read the first ten trades over the course of a month and then bought 61-65 out of the back issue bin and 66 off the rack. I am now eagerly awaiting 68 and find myself cussing Kirkman because he already has several hundred issues planned out and is only peeling off one per month. This book could go to twice monthly easily.

Yup, I read the first ten trades over the course of a month and then bought 61-65 out of the back issue bin and 66 off the rack. I am now eagerly awaiting 68 and find myself cussing Kirkman because he already has several hundred issues planned out and is only peeling off one per month. This book could go to twice monthly easily.

"issues planned out" and "issues written, sittting around" are two very different things. plus, two issues a month woud kill the suspense and anticipation.

"issues planned out" and "issues written, sittting around" are two very different things. plus, two issues a month woud kill the suspense and anticipation.

I don't know, I read basically 66 issues in four weeks and I enjoyed every single one of them. I couldn't put down a trade without near anxiety attacks (okay I exaggerate a little here), I don't think time in between really creates suspense.

I don't know, I read basically 66 issues in four weeks and I enjoyed every single one of them. I couldn't put down a trade without near anxiety attacks (okay I exaggerate a little here), I don't think time in between really creates suspense.

but have you read the letters section? i've been going back, reading every issue;s letter section. quite interesting.

No i don't think so, it was a real pleasure, i kept a really great souvenir

and that's all that matters. great souvenirs are an absolute must when you have a real pleasure like you did. not sure what that had to do with my post though.

and that's all that matters. great souvenirs are an absolute must when you have a real pleasure like you did. not sure what that had to do with my post though.

i wasn't agree with that :

"two issues a month woud kill the suspense and anticipation"

sorry sometimes my translation is not as good as i was thinking :hi:

Justin, don't be picking on Deve! lol

He's from France, so I'm sure something was lost in translation :)