• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,457 posts in this topic

Oh, and yeah, Chris is great - he recently sent me some nice Preacher books and freebies too!

Aww :blush:

Thanks. :foryou:

Thanks to Chris I am going to be a proud owner of a serbian set of Walking dead 3 - 13 plus 10 Variant :applause:

Oh, and yeah, Chris is great - he recently sent me some nice Preacher books and freebies too!

Aww :blush:

Thanks. :foryou:

Thanks to Chris I am going to be a proud owner of a serbian set of Walking dead 3 - 13 plus 10 Variant :applause:

As of this morning the package is in the air and on it's way to the UK. :acclaim:

I just wanted to post kudos to Kathryn and Keith (Evil Uncle) for their kindness!

Both found out that I didn't have a copy of Capes #1, and both went out of their way to send me a free copy :o

Thanks so much guys (worship)

I just wanted to post kudos to Kathryn and Keith (Evil Uncle) for their kindness!

Both found out that I didn't have a copy of Capes #1, and both went out of their way to send me a free copy :o

:applause:

We all gotta kiss the ring sometime.

3Godfather.jpg

3Godfather.jpg

Oh and may your first child be a masculine child. Muscle_Boy.gif

3Godfather.jpg

lol

That was great!

3Godfather.jpg

:acclaim:

Oh, forgot to say congrats to Gaz on acquiring the Serbs, you will love them!

Chris, I love seeing your posts b/c Christopher Walken is so cool. I am always happy when he hosts Saturday Night Live, he's one of the bests hosts ever.

That is seriously cool of you guys - The kindness of these boards and certain members never ceases to astound me (worship)

Is Capes #1 the book, along with agents #6, with the WD preview? were these the only two?

Edited by gaz2810i

No Problem, I will tell you as soon as I get them. Probably be a week or two yet, especially with the X-mas post which will most likely slow it down. (thumbs u I'm actually waiting on a few things being sent from America as we speak :) .

Edited by gaz2810i

A friend gave me the first two trades, so I finally got around to reading the start of this series. I like the attention to character, though the art is just okay. I can see why this series caught on, though I probably won't pick up the rest of the series. For my money the best Zombie book out there is Jerry Frissen and Guy Davis' "The Zombies that Ate the World".

A friend gave me the first two trades, so I finally got around to reading the start of this series. I like the attention to character, though the art is just okay. I can see why this series caught on, though I probably won't pick up the rest of the series. For my money the best Zombie book out there is Jerry Frissen and Guy Davis' "The Zombies that Ate the World".

get out of this post.......and NEVER come back.

kidding.....(okay, no i'm not)

:blahblah:

if you want top notch art, I suggest anything current by john romita jr.

Gollum.0.0.0x0.338x295.jpeg